How To Apply
Programme intakes Winter (October) and summer (March) semester
Application deadlines 15 August / 15 January
Fees €4,980.00 (Semester 1)
€4,980.00 (Semester 2)
€5,950.00 (Semester 3)
- Good undergraduate degree or international equivalent: An undergraduate degree (Bachelor, Diploma or equicalent) in Business or a related discipline with 210 ECTS and a 2.5 grade, or a good second class standard or above.
- Candidates with other professional or academic qualifications will be subject to a pre-examination and/or review by the programme director.
- Professional experience: Proof of either professional or relevant work experience (minimum 2 years following graduation).
- English language qualification or skills: Applicants whose first language is not English and who have not been educated through the medium of English must present one of the following qualifications in the English language: IELTS: Grade 6.5 (No section less than 6.0), TOEFL: 550 (paper), 213 (computer) or 87 (internet), or APIEL (3.0).
The required documents for admission are:
- Application form
- Evidence undergraduate degree
- CV in English or German
- English language proficiency
- Personal statement (1-2 pages)
- Two reference letters
- If applicable, documents showing the specific ability to study the programme such as letters of recommendation, international orientation etc.